Encourage workplace wellness with diabetes education and testing at your workplace.
Diabetes is one of New Zealand’s fastest growing long-term medical conditions. It can deplete your workforce, pushing back your deadlines. Looking after your staff enables them to look after your business. Diabetes can put that at risk.
- Over 94,000 Aucklanders are diagnosed with diabetes
- South Asian, Maori and Pacific peoples are most at risk of developing type 2 diabetes
- Type 1 and gestational diabetes can’t be prevented
- Diabetes can lead to complications such as heart disease, strokes and renal failure
Our comprehensive Mobile Workplace Diabetes Service delivers
- Diabetes Awareness & Education sessions
- Mobile Diabetes Testing
We deliver to your workplace to help ensure you can keep running at maximum efficiency.
What do we provide?
Diabetes NZ – Auckland Branch have an experienced team of approachable diabetes health professional specialists who provide culturally appropriate, interesting, and easy to understand diabetes education and testing.
Our comprehensive Mobile Workplace Diabetes Service delivers:
- Diabetes Awareness & Education sessions: interactive, fun with educational resources to take away
- Mobile Diabetes Testing: a 10-min private confidential diabetes test with our healthcare professionals.
If you have employees who at risk of diabetes or have diabetes, please contact us for a no obligation appointment to discuss how we can help with your wellness programme.