Please join Team Diabetes and be a part of enhancing and improving the lives of people at risk of diabetes or those who are living with the daily challenge of diabetes.
Your funds will help to provide life-changing work in the community educating, testing and supporting individuals, whanau and entire communities as many learn how to prevent type 2 or learn how to live with confidence with a chronic medical condition.
Diabetes NZ – Auckland receives no government funding to support our services.
Become a Charity Hero for Us
This year we are a charity partner which means you can take part on us and fundraise to support our work.
You will receive:
- Free entry into the race of your choice (over 5km)
- Complimentary transport to the start line by ferry or bus
- Exclusive Charity Hero branded race bib, so you stand out from the crowd!
- Exclusive Charity Hero medal
- Post-race hospitality in our marquee on the finish line
- Online fundraising page through Everyday Hero
- A Diabetes NZ Auckland Branch marathon ‘Fundraising Kit’
- Regular contact, encouragement and support from our team
In return all we ask is you to set up a fundraising everydayhero page and meet a fundraising target with our help.
Spaces are limited so please contact: email@example.com
Other Ways to Join Team Diabetes
If you’re not sure if being a Charity Hero is for you, you can sign up as a fundraiser:
- Check out the Auckland Marathon and when entering choose us for your charity
- This will then give you a link in an email to set up your fundraising page on everyday hero
If you can’t take part, you can always volunteer with us.