14 GOLDEN RUNNER PLACES REMAIN
We want you to join Team Diabetes for the 2016 Auckland Marathon on October 30th and help us support those living with diabetes in Auckland.
In 2015, we raised over $26,000 – a fantastic effort that we want to beat this year! Every dollar you raise goes towards supporting those with diabetes and helps us to provide key services, such as our Mobile Diabetes Awareness Van and our HOPE (Healthy Options = Positive Eating) programme in Auckland.
Completing a full, half or quarter marathon is a great physical and mental challenge and walking or running on behalf of us will hugely help our branch.
WE HAVE 14 GOLDEN RUNNER PLACES REMAINING
Join us and you’ll receive:
- Free entry into your chosen distance
- Online fundraising page through Everyday Hero
- Regular e-mails with training and fundraising tips
- Free Dri-fit T-shirt
- A Diabetes NZ Auckland Branch marathon ‘Fundraising Kit’
- Auckland Branch cheer squad on the day
- Event function hosted by our branch
- Exclusive Golden Runner event hosted by Auckland Marathon
- Regular contact, encouragement and support from our team
In return for your place as a Golden Runner, we ask you to commit to a minimum fundraising target of:
ASB Auckland Marathon - $2,000
ASB Auckland Half Marathon - $1,500
ASB Quarter Marathon - $1,500
For details on how to take part in this year’s event and join Team Diabetes, click here.