Join Team Diabetes and run to help provide much needed support for our community based prevention and awareness programmes, like our mobile awareness service that visits communities across Auckland providing information and testing those most at risk of diabetes. Your effort will also help support and educate children with type 1 and their families as they learn how to live with confidence with a medical condition.
We would love you to join Team Diabetes, raise awareness and make a real difference through your fundraising efforts! Diabetes NZ – Auckland receives no government funding to support our services.
Become a Charity Hero for Us
This year we are a charity partner which means you can take part on us and fundraise to support our work.
You will receive:
- Free entry into your distance
- Online fundraising page through Everyday Hero
- Regular e-mails with training and fundraising tips
- Free Dri-fit T-shirt
- A Diabetes NZ Auckland Branch marathon ‘Fundraising Kit’
- Auckland Branch cheer squad on the day
- Event function at the end hosted by our branch
- Charity Hero medal, photo booth and coffee at the finish
- Regular contact, encouragement and support from our team
In return all we ask is you to set up a fundraising everydayhero page and meet a fundraising target with our help.
Spaces are limited so please have a read of this form and fill it out as soon as you can.
Other Ways to Join Team Diabetes
If you’re not sure if being a Charity Hero is for you, you can sign up as a fundraiser:
- Check out the Auckland Marathon and when entering choose us for your charity
- This will then give you a link in an email to set up your fundraising page on everydayhero
OR fill out this quick form and we will be in touch!
If you can’t take part, you can always volunteer with us.