ASB Auckland Marathon
Please join Team Diabetes and be a part of enhancing and improving the lives of people at risk of diabetes or those who are living with the daily challenge of diabetes.
Your funds will help to provide life-changing work in the community educating, testing and supporting individuals, whanau and entire communities as many learn how to prevent type 2 or learn how to live with confidence with a chronic medical condition.
Diabetes NZ – Auckland receives no government funding to support our services.
Join Team Diabetes
Thank you for being so awesome to fundraise and run for Diabetes. All you need to do is set up a fundraising page and register for the marathon.
As part of TEAM DIABETES we want to recognise and reward your fundraising efforts. You will receive:
A special running t-shirt when you raise over $500
- Post race hospitality
- Ongoing support for fundraising and some nifty fundraising ideas
So simply set up a fundraising page and purchase your entry registration.
- To learn more about the marathon: Auckland Marathon
- To Enter Now
- To set up your fundraising page: everyday hero
If you can’t take part, you can always volunteer with us.
Become a Charity Hero for Us
If you can run or walk there are three distances to choose from to be an official Charity Hero – Diabetes NZ Auckland Branch, these are:
- Half Marathon – 21km
- Full Marathon – 42km
As an official Charity Hero, you will receive:
- Free entry into the race of your choice (over 5km)
- Complimentary transport to the start line by ferry or bus
- Exclusive Charity Hero branded race bib, so you stand out from the crowd!
- Exclusive Charity Hero medal
- Post-race hospitality in our marquee on the finish line
- Online fundraising page through Everyday Hero
- A Diabetes NZ Auckland Branch marathon ‘Fundraising Kit’
- Regular contact, encouragement and support from our team
In return all we ask is you to set up a fundraising everydayhero page and meet a fundraising target with our help.
Spaces are limited to be a charity hero so please fill in the form below or contact us: firstname.lastname@example.org